· “.餐厅” is a Chinese Internationalised Domain Name (IDN). “餐厅” is pronounced as “Can Ting” in Chinese Pinyin, meaning “restaurant” in English;
· Registration of “.餐厅” has three phases, namely, (i) Sunrise Period, (ii) Priority Registration, and (iii) General Availability;
· This Policy governs the applications for registration received within the Sunrise Period as defined in this Policy.
Article 1. General Provisions
1. This “.餐厅” Sunrise Registration Policy is incorporated by reference into the registration agreements between registrars and registrants.
2. Unless otherwise defined herein, capitalized terms used in this document have the meanings given to them in the ICANN’s Trademark Clearinghouse Rights Protection Mechanism Requirements available at https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/tmch-requirements-2014-01-09-en.
Article 2. Sunrise Registration
1. Internet DotTrademark Organisation Limited （the "Registry Operator"）will offer a Start-Date Sunrise for thirty (30) calendar days (“Sunrise Period”), followed by a Quiet Period prior to the start of Priority Registration:
2. The Sunrise Registration period is12 March 2018 00:00 (UTC+8) – 11 April 2018 23:59 (UTC+8).
During Sunrise Registration period, legitimate trademark rights holders that have been validated by the Trademark Clearinghouse may apply to register domain names. The .餐厅 Registry will receive applications but not allocate any name to registrants during the period.
3. The Quiet Period is 12 April 2018 00:00 (UTC+8) – 16 April 2018 23:59 (UTC+8).
During the Quiet Period, the .餐厅Registry will allocate the names to applicants on a first-come, first-served basis.
Article 3. Registration Requirements of Domain Name
1. Sunrise applications must be submitted through registrars accredited by the Registry. List of accredited registrars are published on the Registry’s official website at http://dotcanting.com/site/cooperation.
2. Privacy or proxy services may not be used in connection with applications submitted during the Sunrise Period. In addition, an application for a Sunrise Registration must meet the following criteria (a “Valid Sunrise Application”):
a) A valid SMD file from the Sunrise-Eligible Rights Holder (or its agent) matching the applied-for domain name was provided and the validation procedures described in the Functional Specifications were performed; and
b) It complies with all applicable Registry Policies at http://dotcanting.com/site/policy.
Article 4. Registration and Allocation
1. All sunrise registration applications received will be subjected to and handled in accordance with the .餐厅 Registration Rules, this Policy, the Registration Agreement, and any other documents adopted by the Registry.
2. All applications received during the Sunrise Period will be time-stamped as they are received in the registry system.
3. After the Sunrise Period ends, the applied-for domain name will be allocated to the applicant of a Valid Sunrise Application and if two or more Valid Sunrise Applications are received, it will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Article 5. Pricing
1. The price for .餐厅 sunrise registration is CNY 3,650 / year / domain name, which should be paid to the registrar at the time when submitting the application.
2. The Sunrise registration term shall be no less than 2 years and no more than10 years.
3. In the event that there is only one applicant for one domain name, all paid registration fees are not refundable, even if the applicant withdraws its application or cancels its registration afterward.
4. In the event that there are multiple applicants for one domain name, the applicant(s) who are not allocated with the domain name after the Priority Period will receive a full refund of the registration fees, while for applicant who is allocated with domain name, all paid registration fees are not refundable.
Article 6. Representations and Warranties
By making a Sunrise Registration application, the applicant:
a) Agrees to be bound by this Sunrise Policy, all other Registry Policies and ICANN requirements set out in the Registry Agreement, including all ICANN Consensus Policies and Temporary Policies https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/consensus-policies-2012-02-25-en;
b) Represents and warrants that it is a Sunrise-Eligible Rights Holder or its duly authorized agent;
c) Agrees to submit to any challenges filed in accordance with Registry Operator’s .餐厅 Sunrise Dispute Resolution Policy (“SDRP”); and
d) Acknowledges, agrees, and accepts sole and direct liability for damages suffered by any third party injured as a consequence of an application and/or the Sunrise Registration under this Sunrise Policy, and agrees to indemnify and hold Registry Operator and its employees, directors, officers, representatives, affiliates, agents, and contractors harmless for any claims, causes of action, damages, or injuries resulting from actions, omissions, or errors.
Article 7. Sunrise Dispute Resolution
Challenges to Sunrise Registrations on the following grounds may be filed with the Asian Domain Name Dispute Resolution Centre ("ADNDRC") in accordance with this Policy, the .餐厅 Sunrise Dispute Resolution Policy, and the ADNDRC Rules for Top Level Domain Name Sunrise Dispute Resolution Policy.
Article 8. Exclusion of Liability
Except in the case of deliberate wrongdoing, the Registry, its staff members and directors, and any party consulted by the Registry shall not be liable to a Party for any act or omission in connection with any sunrise registration proceeding under the Policy.
Article 9. Amendments
This version of the Policy in effect at the time of the submission of the sunrise registration applicant to the Registry shall apply to the administrative proceeding commenced thereby. The Registry reserves the right to modify the Rules at any time.
Article 10. Interpretation
The Registry reserves the right of final interpretation of this policy.